Promaxis Systems Inc. is a locally owned professional services company that has been providing Technical and IT Consulting Services to federal, provincial, and municipal governments as well as to private sector companies since 1971. A highly skilled and dedicated workforce has built our foundation. We continually strive to provide a challenging and rewarding work environment resulting in growth and stability; benefiting our customers, employees, and shareholders. We are proud to have developed a reputation for conducting our business in a professional and ethical manner, while satisfying our customers with high-quality deliverables and services.
Our Federal Government client is looking for a Web Developers - Junior
to perform the following:
• The work to be performed by the resources includes creating, updating, maintaining and
testing Web sites.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will have:
• a minimum of three (3) years experience working with Web Publishing Software and/or Content Management System; including Dreamweaver
• a minimum of two (2) years experience within the last five (5) years with working on Government of Canada's websites that comply with the Common Look and Feel (CLF) 2.0 standards for the internet coding accessibility compliant web pages for conformance to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of at least 1.0 level
• a minimum of five (5) years experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
• excellent written and verbal communication skills of the English language (advanced skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
In order to be eligible, candidates must have a minimum security clearance of “Enhanced Reliability” upon submission of their resume
National Capital Region
If this is of interest to you, please forward your resume, in MS word format, to email@example.com by January 10, 2013 indicating the reference number (J-2441-JBF) in the subject line of the e-mail. All resumes will be considered, however, only those candidates that clearly meet the requirements will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.