Promaxis Systems Inc. is a locally owned professional services company that has been providing Technical and IT Consulting Services to federal, provincial, and municipal governments as well as to private sector companies since 1971. A highly skilled and dedicated workforce has built our foundation. We continually strive to provide a challenging and rewarding work environment resulting in growth and stability; benefiting our customers, employees, and shareholders. We are proud to have developed a reputation for conducting our business in a professional and ethical manner, while satisfying our customers with high-quality deliverables and services.
Our Federal Government client is looking for a Webmaster (Bilingual) - Intermediate
to perform the following tasks:
XML, HTML, Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe In Design, Adobe Illustrator CS4 and Flash 8;
• b) Apply web standards for Common, Look and Feel (CLF) 2.0, Federal Identity Program (FIP), official languages and accessibility to the development of STS intranet website;
• c) Develop business scenarios and usability tests to verify and test implementation of the STS intranet websites including: analyzing test results; logging and managing the corrective actions and resolution of the faults for web-based applications and relational database applications; and modifying the design accordingly;
• d) Perform maintenance changes and updates to the STS intranet website;
• e) Perform uploads of English and French web content and written documentation, such as:
communication documents, training material and user guides to the STS intranet website;
• f) Conduct quality assurance of French translation prior to uploading the content to the STS website;
• g) Develop and maintain procedures and processes and flow charts depicting navigation and basic content for the rigorous control of web content;
• h) Propose, plan and develop modifications or enhancements to the STS intranet website to meet specialized communication requirements;
• i) Review and organize the documentation posted on STS website and conduct quality control of the posted documents;
• j) Analyze, review and organize Travel Management System Portal feedbacks and provide status;
• k) Document the user acceptance testing result of the Travel Management application and verify the accuracy and completeness of upgrades performed by the Vendor;
• l) Gather user requirements and provide technical advice to the client regarding new website
requirements and the interactive connectivity between web pages; create functional specifications for website(s) that will facilitate information that is shared by multiple groups within the STS Project Team;
• n) Provide technical support for Amex@work (an American Express internet-based travel data information database) reports, performance statistics etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience within the last seven (7) years using Adobe Dreamweaver, Java, Scripts, ASP/VB Script, ASP.net, XML, HTML, Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe in Design, Adobe Illustrator CS4 and Flash 8.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience within the last ten (10) years in creating intranet website pages
• including graphics for the Government of Canada or large private sector corporation(s).
Bilingual – English and French
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
In order to be eligible, candidates must have a minimum security clearance of “Secret” upon submission of their resume
National Capital Region
If this is of interest to you, please forward your resume, in MS word format, to email@example.com by November 15, 2012 indicating the reference number (J-2336-IWU) in the subject line of the e-mail. All resumes will be considered, however, only those candidates that clearly meet the requirements will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.