Promaxis Systems Inc. has a requirement for a Advanced Executive Assistant
If you have the following qualifications, we are very interested in talking with you about this opportunity;
Finance Branch at PWGSC requires an experienced Executive Assistant to provide administrative services to a Director General in Finance Branch. Specific duties and skills will be as follows but are not limited to:
• Managing the DG calendar and the daily office operation in a multi tasking environment
• Ability to prioritize workload as there may be multiple and conflicting deadlines (BF tracking system).
• Provide support to senior level staff and will be working with standard office equipment and software (Windows XP, Word, Excel…), printer, scanner and photocopier
• Excellent knowledge of office management practices and very good understanding of the Treasury Board’s practices, policies and directives.
• Excellent writing, analytical, organizational and communication skills.
• Reviewing the effectiveness of operations
• Inputting data, processing, updating and routing correspondence
• Proofreading and editing materials, analysing and interpreting data.
• Ensuring proper attention is given to the government wide issues and their relationship to PWGSC issues and events (Senior Executive and DM led)
• Planning meeting and participating in management meetings, preparing reports, documentation and recording meeting minutes.
• Developing, maintaining, monitoring and updating administrative procedures
• Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
• Minimum of five (5) years experience as an Executive Assistant is required
In addition to the minimum qualifications required by the classification (education and experience), the potential candidates must also demonstrate the following mandatory requirements:
(minimum 1 year)
• Experience working in a Government Environment as an administrative/executive assistant
• Experience working with SAP (SIGMA), paying invoices and doing Commitments and Cost Center reports.
(minimum 5 years)
• Experience in organizing meetings and attendance at conferences and managing the schedule of a senior executive
• Experience in providing administrative support services in a senior executive environment where candidate was managing multiple and shifting priorities and organize workload, making decisions, negotiate and initiate actions accordingly
• Experience in the operation of a personal computer using software such as: Lotus Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and/or Netscape
• Certificate, diploma, or degree in a relevant field from a recognized post secondary institution or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience may be required
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience with the federal government, as an Executive Assistant, may be required
If this is of interest to you, please forward your resume, in MS word format, to email@example.com. Please indicate the reference number in the subject line of the e-mail. All resumes will be considered, however, only those candidates that clearly meet the requirements will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.
Closing date: November 14, 2012
(Please Note that this position may have been filled prior to the closing date. Applicants may call to confirm if the position is still available. However, as we receive these requests on an on-going basis we will be accepting resumes for future opportunities).