Promaxis Systems Inc. is a locally owned professional services company that has been providing Technical and IT Consulting Services to federal, provincial, and municipal governments as well as to private sector companies since 1971. A highly skilled and dedicated workforce has built our foundation. We continually strive to provide a challenging and rewarding work environment resulting in growth and stability; benefiting our customers, employees, and shareholders. We are proud to have developed a reputation for conducting our business in a professional and ethical manner, while satisfying our customers with high-quality deliverables and services.
Our Federal Government client is looking for two Business Analysts - Senior
to perform the following:
• Lead business process walkthroughs at OSFI-TBS fit-gap workshops
• Maintain business requirement fit-gap spreadsheets based on input from the workshops
• Consolidate “gap” requirements into functional requirement documents for reference by the OSFI Development Team (architects, developers, testers, etc.)
• Update functional requirement documents based on detailed requirement, design and development knowledge gained and any related changes through the course of the project
• Work closely with business subject matter experts (SMEs) to confirm requirements
• Document non-functional requirements and keep the PM informed of any related issues (e.g. infrastructure and security constraints)
• Assist Data Quality Assessment (DQA) and data migration/mapping and scrubbing efforts through clarifications and validations with business SMEs. Assist data mapping and scrubbing documentation as needed
• Participate in detailed requirement sessions and system demos with TBS (for “fit” detailed requirements) to ensure clarity of business SME input and feedback. Check information provided by TBS for overlap and any other issues related to OSFI “gap” requirement work
• Lead Quality Assurance test planning and testing activities, including documentation of CSR test strategies and execution of tests with the OSFI team
• Participate in OSFI team defect management sessions and reporting
• Assist release management functions at OSFI including release documentation and coordination with deployment resources
• Participate in OSFI team planning, estimation and progress monitoring meetings
• Facilitate discussions and information exchanges with clients and stakeholders to gather and prioritize requirements and communicate plans and progress
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate:
1. Must have a minimum of three years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
2. Must have a minimum of five years’ experience, within the last ten years, leading requirements development sessions.
3. Must have a minimum of ten years’ experience, within the last fifteen years, mapping and documenting processes.
4. Must have a minimum of ten years of experience, within the last fifteen years, writing business requirements documents.
5. Must have a minimum of five years’ experience, within the last ten years, developing presentation materials to enable effective communication of business requirements to clients and senior management.
6. Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience facilitating workshops and conducting 1-1 client consultations to gather business requirements.
7. Must have experience developing business process models using BPMN and MS Visio.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
In order to be eligible, candidates must have a minimum security clearance of “Reliability” status upon submission of their resume
National Capital Region
If this is of interest to you, please forward your resume, in MS word format, to email@example.com by January 17, 2013 indicating the reference number (J-2427) in the subject line of the e-mail. All resumes will be considered, however, only those candidates that clearly meet the requirements will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.